Request a Service Appointment
Your RV will always receive the best of care by our master craftsmen here at Alpin Haus RV. From roofs and appliances, to slide-outs and awnings, we are here to help you with all your service needs.
We have the equipment and experience to get your Class A, Class C, Expandable Trailer, Fifth Wheel, Park Model, Toy Hauler and Travel Trailer in prime shape, and that means more road time for you. Give us a call and we’ll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to experiencing the freedom that the RV lifestyle provides.
Alpin Haus RV is proud to provide quality service to the Greater Capital District (including Albany, Schenectady, Troy and Saratoga), Port Jervis and Middletown New York, as well as Oak Ridge New Jersey.
Schedule a Service Appointment
- Ceiling: check for signs of water damage.
- Roof: check condition, seams, soft spots, and inspect for visual damage.
- Flooring: inspect floor coverings condition and check for soft spots.
- Engine: visual check for any oil leaks. Test for exhaust manifold leaks.
- Holding Tanks: flood test all holding tanks and check for leaks.
- Furnace: visual check and test operation.
- Tires: visual safety check and date code for age.
- Leveling Jacks: test operation and visually check for leaks or damage.
- Windows: check side walls, caps for signs of water damage.
- Refrigerator: check to see that refrigerator gets cold on at least one power source.
- Generators: test power output and check for leaks.
- Awnings: check operation and condition of fabric.
- Water System: check for leaks.
- Hot Water Heater: test for leaks and check operation.
- Roof A/C: visual check and recommend drum removal when necessary.
- Slide Rooms: check room operation and visually check seals.
- Test electrical systems.
- Test plumbing systems.
- Test LP gas systems.
- Test appliances.
- Inspect roof/window/vents.
- Inspect tires, tongue jack, breakaway switch.